Sunday, December 13, 2009

Dimebag's Recipe with a touch of J.R.

Besides being one of the greatest heavy metal guitar players of all time, I happen to be an Italian. That also means I am an amazing cook. I am writing this on Sunday and I just finished making a homemade red sauce, which is totally superb. The sauce is now simmering with sausage and homemade meatballs. I have to admit the whole recipe is Mom's with my added touch. Kind of like my guitar playing is Dimebag's recipe with a touch of J.R.'s style. The rest of the guys in the band will be here shortly. I am drinking a bottle of Chianti right now. Eating some appetizers which consists of fresh Mozzarella, Roasted peppers, fresh Soppressatta and NY Italian Bread. When the rest of the band gets here we will eat like gentlemen or la famiglia. And then we will have band practice with a full stomach and nice wine and beer buzz, with a little THC twist. That is the Slam One Down family tradition. Welcome to our family. Open invite every Sunday to anyone who wants to hang out, eat, drink, and jam our favorite Heavy Metal tunes.

JR
Slam One Down

No comments:

Post a Comment